Monday, November 25, 2013

My favorite place

My favorite place is Minneapolis. I like Minneapolis because the Vikings' play there. I see a lot of skyscrapers. The skyscrapers are rectangles. I can hear cars driving by. It is outside. It makes me feel large. I can smell all of the cars gas. The Metrodome is big with lots of seats. It has a whait roof over it. I also like the Water park of America. I always spend the night there when I go to Minneapolis. I go swimming there and go to the arcade. My 3 favorite place is the Mall of America. I go on the rides like the log ride. My favorite shop there is lego land Because there is tons of legos. At lego land they have huge models of lego minifiures. I eat at Bubba gump shrimp. It is really good there. I also go to the Minnesota sea life. They have jessie the shark there.

No comments:

Post a Comment